Columbia Printing Company was founded in the same year as the city of Longview, Washington, 1923. Day to day operations were handled by C.C. Tibbetts until George Skach purchased Columbia Printing in 1951, focusing on flat sheet printing and the production of high school annuals.
Duane Gregg joined Coprintco in 1966, followed by Ron Tienhaara in 1973. The company purchased its first web press during this time and began to grow.
Coprintco Business Forms is the largest business forms manufacturer in Southwest Washington, serving 360 distributors in the thirteen contiguous western states, including Hawaii and Alaska. In 2003, Duane Gregg retired and Amy Sides became an owner, bringing her financial background and new ideas.
In 2008, Coprintco purchased local printing company, Printing Arts Center, from Allan Erickson. The Printing Arts Center was originally part of Longview Publishing Company, the parent company of the Daily News. The acquisition allows Coprintco to move toward more diverse projects and clientele.